For most homeowners, costs play a major role when making any major home-repair decision. When it comes to windows and doors, vinyl is a superior, all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, when buying vinyl replacement windows and doors they will never rot or require endless repainting. And unlike aluminum, vinyl replacement windows and doors will never pit or flake.
They help offer increased comfort and energy efficiency, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that! Here are a few advantages offered by Simonton Windows:
– Increased Comfort: Vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort.
– Easy Operation: Our windows and doors open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
– Weatherability: The premium vinyl used in our windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
– Energy Efficiency: Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
– Low Maintenance: The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so the frames will never require painting, they resist pollution, salt, spray and dirt.
– Value: Not only do our vinyl windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home!