Have you been considering replacing your old windows with newer, more energy efficient ones? If so, you’ve probably researched vinyl windows. The money you’ll save vs. the cost of installing vinyl windows is a great motivator! Here are some examples of how you’ll save:
- By choosing vinyl windows, savings include lower home energy consumption.
- With vinyl framed or fiberglass framed windows, maintenance is also virtually eliminated. No need to scrape and paint windows.
- Replacement windows with insulated frames and energy-efficient glass can dramatically help prevent the transfer of heat and cold into and out of your home all year. By controlling this natural conduction, you can better manage the comfort level in your home. You can save money and realize a significant return on investment by lowering the amount of energy it takes to heat or cool your home throughout the year.
- Vinyl windows are more durable
- Help you lower monthly energy costs
- Increase the value of your home
- Reduce maintenance hassles
- And add beauty to the interior and exterior of your home.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the typical home loses more than 30% of its heat through windows. The DOE reports that the best replacement windows have moderate to high R-values, a measure of both the construction of the window and the materials used versus heat flow. That translates into reduced heat loss and greater thermal efficiency that can help you save money and reduce energy costs.
These are just a few examples of how installing vinyl windows will help save you money over time! Still have more questions? Ready to start replacing those old windows? Visit Us! – we’ll be happy to help!